Return and Warranty Policy
Prostheses designed and manufactured by Lafond Desjardins Dental Laboratory are guaranteed starting from the date of the invoice. Please note, the lifespan of a prosthesis also depends on several factors beyond our control such as poor maintenance, bruxism, traumatic occlusion or shock.
In the event of a break within the warranty period, we will analyze the cause. If it is a manufacturing defect, we will proceed to the repair or the recovery, and this without cost.
- Fixed prostheses are guaranteed for two year.
- Removable prostheses are guaranteed for one year.
- No guarantee on a work for which we had reported a problem.
- Modification or restart of work on a new model (Fits well on delivery model but inadequate in mouth) are at 50% of charge.
- No warranty applies to dentures older than one year or additions to a new prosthesis or repairs.
Also, no other fees such as customer or patient time, material charges or any other fees other than the cost of manufacturing will be refunded.